February 01, 2012

Wedding Colours and Inspiration

So as the wedding is getting closer I'm refining my colours and coming closer to how the wedding will look - Its very exciting! Everyone asks me what my colours are but the truth is I cant pick a single one so I always say black and white, coral, gold and silver!

Here is my most recent inspiration board! Hope you like it! It includes the shoes I have chosen and coral peonies that I am having in my bouquet...   Love the gold nails too and can you imagine having that gold cake! Its gorgeous!

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Beautiful color choices. Love the dresses and that cake! It has to be so much fun to plan a wedding now - things are so much more individual and you can be much more creative than when I got married. Have fun with it!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Great board, hun. Love the black and white stripes.

Amanda said...

I love that you're going with coral, can't wait to see everything come together for your big day x

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Utterly FANTASTIC!! I love this colour combination like totally, truly and completely...

xxx