February 21, 2012

Tuesday Tales From The Week!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

My day job is manic at the moment so I have mostly been working late which isn't too fun! However a couple of things cheered me up this week and one of them was Valentines Day!

I was lucky enough to receive some gorgeous flowers from H2B from my Wedding Florist Hayford and Rhodes. Words cannot describe how beautiful they are so I'm posting two pictures!! They were full of gorgeous orange and pink roses, pink tulips, ranunculus and some gorgeous green berries (not sure what these are called) I love them and they still look stunning a week on!


A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

I also indulged in a bit of online retail therapy purchasing not one but two pairs of new season shoes from Zara.  Okay I cant wear them for a good few months yet! (Hurry up Spring!) but thats a minor detail! :-)  Look how pretty they are!!


A Chi Chi Affair


Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Boy did good on the flowers, didn't he! As for those shoes? LOVE. xx

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

LOVE the new shoes! The color block ones? Fab.