February 14, 2012

Tuesday Tales From the Week!

Happy Valentines Day!!  Hope you are spending time with your loved one!  It's been so cold and frosty all week and we've been experiencing the lowest temperatures for a very long time. But I must say the snow does make everything look really beautiful. Check out this snow scene which I shot just down the road from my house.


A Chi Chi Affair


I also took a trip to the The Designer Wedding Show in Battersea. Here are a few of my snaps.



A Chi Chi Affair


This was the scene at the Not on the High Street stand. I adore that Champagne cork seat and the flowers are beautiful!


A Chi Chi Affair


And those flowers by By Appointment Only Design are beyond stunning! Loving those candlabras too! So elegant!


A Chi Chi Affair


Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm so ready for some sunshine on my bones right now - soooo cold! xx