February 07, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi all!

The weeks are flying by - how did it get to February already?!! Here are my Tuesday Tales this week!

I love leisurely Sunday morning breakfasts at home and they don't get much better than American pancakes and berries.

A Chi Chi Affair 

I bought this lovely Begonia plant which is so pretty! I hope I can manage to keep it alive!!


A Chi Chi Affair

Its been along time since I received a proper postcard in the post so I was so excited when my good friend Will sent me one from beautiful Paris! It completely brightened my day!

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

I agree - bring back postcards!

Adam & Rosie said...

I love postcards! I always buy them, write them, but never get round to posting them!!

Amanda said...

Lovely plant and gorgeous pot you have it in too x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Ah, so pleased it arrived safely! I'm such a geek - love sending postcards! P.S. Those pancakes look to.die.for! xx