February 02, 2012

Super Sweet Valentines Day Notecards and Stickers

There are lots of lovely items around for Valentines Day this year but I haven't seen anything as lovely as these super sweet note cards that say phrases such as I love you because... that I found on One Charming Party. Print them out and leave a cute note for your loved one!  Or why not stick one on the fridge or pop it into your beloveds homemade lunch? The free printable template also include stickers which would be lovely for weddings too!

One Charming Party

One Charming Party

Click over to One Charming Party to download the printables here and don't forget these aren't just for Valentines!!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This is so sweet and I love that it's a printable! xx

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

So cute and sweet -- I'm a sucker for printables!!