February 10, 2012

Friday Home: Feta Stuffed Butternut Squash

I saw this recipe in Stylist magazine on my commute last week and it looked so tasty that I decided to make it on the weekend. I actually hadn't had butternut squash that much until I met H2B five years ago but as its a firm South African favourite, we now have it quite often and its one of my favourite vegetables!

Click over to Stylist here for the recipe



And here is my version! It turned out really well and was super easy to make and the flavours were really lovely and blended so well together! H2B even remarked that for a vegetarian meal it was particularly tasty, and I also agreed that it was really substantial and filling so perfect for winter!

A Chi Chi Affair

If you decide to try this then do let me know what you think!

 Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo






2 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

This looks yummy!

I agree - they are good to roast and make a good alternative to chips or mash I think.
xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Yes, I saw this and thought how good it looked! Must try it sometime! xx