February 17, 2012

Friday Home: A Bedroom Moodboard

We've been decorating the bedroom for a couple of months now and its been going rather slowly due to time constraints.  However we are almost in a place to finally put some colour on the walls so I thought I would put together a little mood board of how I want the bedroom to be...

I want the room to be a calming space so I'm fighting every inch of me which would also like it to be colourful! I love the idea of crisp white bed linen, grey walls, a comfy chair and wooden floors.  This is quite different to my normal style but I hoping it will feel like a sanctuary.


Pinterest

Hopefully I can show you some updates soon!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love the tufted Anthropologie(?) chair! And, can you image that window seat? Such a dream. Love the fireplace in the corner... very similar to your actual space!

Meera @ firstsense said...

Ooh that's going to be one beautiful and serene bedroom! I love the colour palette and mix of patterns on your moodboard and can't wait to see your finished result!

Thank you SO much for your wonderful comment on my home, lovely! You are a sweetheart! xxx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oh it's just gorgeously serene - I am such a massive fan of grey and mixed with natural textures... oh yes.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!! xxx