January 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - The Shoes!!!

Well this is a bit of an exclusive for you! I have my wedding shoes!  I had been searching online for a while for a pair of gold shoes to go with my dress. I didn't want them to be too chunky, I wanted them to show some toes and they had to be quite high!

Then I spotted these ones in the sale by Kate Spade and they seemed to tick every box. So with fingers and toes crossed I ordered them reasoning with myself that I could always send them back if I didn't like them. They arrived a couple of weeks ago and I love them!! They are the perfect size and shape for my dress, I love the colour and height and they are so comfortable!! Seriously like the most comfy heels I own! It must be fate!  I also know that as they are so classic I can wear them on our honeymoon too!

kate spade

And they came with such a cute dust bag and lovely packaging too!

Very excited about wearing them! Shoes - tick!

Woop!

Rachie xo


6 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

love them!!

Elizabeth Bridal Musings said...

They're gorgeous!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

yay!! they are stunning Rachie! did you order them from the US?

Melanie said...

Beautiful - I love, love, love them! (There's a bow, of course I do!) Perfect wedding shoes :) xx

Linda said...

Oh how pretty they are. Love them.....Thanks for visiting...

Adam & Rosie said...

Oh my goodness they are DIVINE!!!