January 18, 2012

Wedding Hair Part 2

I posted about wedding hair back in November when my lovely hairdresser moved to a new salon. This week I spent a few hours (well three!) having a cut and colour and as we chatted and I flicked through magazines we began to give the wedding hair more thought.

I spied this gorgeous picture of Nicola from Girls Aloud. I thought she looked stunning and I'm using it as inspiration! I'm loving the different tones and although I don't think my hair will be quite as big as this on the day I think its a really glamorous look. I'm also loving the make up and earrings but think this may look may be a bit fashionista for my wedding day.

The final picture is of Zooey Deschanel and I love the way she works her fringe into her down do.  I also like the soft curls. Im slightly undecided whether to grow my fringe it out and have it swept to the side and I'm going to consult my hairdresser about this next time. I also might wear some kind of hair piece so do let me know if you see anything lovely!






Happy Wednesday

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love, love, love Nicola's look (esp. her hair) in this shoot. I think you could go for similar make up (the eye shadow hue is so lovely) but like you say, smaller earrings required for a wedding day! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Love Zooey Deschanel and when I had my fringe cut years ago, this is exactly what I had envisioned! Cute! Flirty! Fun! Yeah, it wasn't good.

But she still looks great and whatever you do, you will too. Nicola rocks it with that big hair - gotta love her style... xxx

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

LOVE it! You are going to be so fabulous!

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

I am getting married in 2 weeks and just had my hair appointment a couple days ago too! I love the wavy, casual, thick look that these styles have. So lux!