January 09, 2012

Vintage Modern Bridal Shower

Ooh I LOVE a pretty party and this vintage modern bridal shower is one of the prettiest. It is so girly but so perfectly styled by the team from Modern Moments design and Doubletake Event Styling and I found it via the amazing Hostess Blog.

My favourite bits are the incredible flowers - I absolutely love Peonies and the cute styling details like the scrabble letters, the love books, and the diamante accents.  I'm also crushing on the Chevron stripes which adds a bit of an edge.  The biscuits are also gorgeous - so stylish!

hostessblog.com 

hostessblog.com 

hostessblog.com 

hostessblog.com 

hostessblog.com 

Click on over to Hostess blog here for more amazing pictures and the write up!

Happy Monday!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This is very sweet - I like the blooms best! xx

Teresa said...

Lovely!

I see that you're in full speed taking inspiration and enjoying other people's deeds ;).

So happy for you.

I watched this weekend on tv to Marie Antoinette and when I entered your post I felt reminiscences of those times, in the colours and in the motifs.


I'm with Will and hopeless smitten with the soft blooms.
Wishing you a Lovely Week!

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

So pretty - can't wait til my peonies bloom! They are just so soft and fluffy and PINK! The best kind of soft and fluffy I think :) x