January 26, 2012

Valentines Day DIY

Valentines Day is fast approaching and I love this time of year. It's a time to cherish and spend time with your loved ones. What could be better than that? I found a couple of really cute DIY ideas to make your Valentines Day extra special!

First up these Valentines day fortune cookies that you can fill with a sweet treat. They would be so gorgeous for a dinner party put on each place. They are really easy to make too. See the tutorial that I found by Martha Stewart via Shauna Younge Dessert tables here.

http://www.marthastewart.com/

And then I found these cute brownie toppers from The Sweetest Occasion.  I've actually served brownies cut into heart shapes at a dinner party before but these toppers elevate it to a new level. They would be cute in cupcakes too. Find the tutorial here.

The Sweetest Occasion 

What are your plans for Valentines Day?

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

Don't have any and normally don't make big fuss about it but I think I might try the Valentines day fortune cookies and put it under my loved ones pillows so they find them first thing in the morning.

Thank you for the suggestions, Rachie. Last VD for you as a single Valentine :happy:.

Happy Valentine's!

Teresa