January 31, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a lovely week! Its super cold here - I'm hoping it doesn't snow!! (Unless of course it comes down so thickly that you get a snow day!! :-))

Here are my "very girly!" Tuesday Tales this week!

Trying out a dark red colour on my nails perfect for winter against my wooly grey tights!

A Chi Chi Affair

I love buying new make up and I bought the new Chanel "Eclosion" eye shadow quad which should see me through until spring! Such lovely colours!

A Chi Chi Affair

Got glammed up for a night out with the H2B's cousins from Cape Town. Dinner at Chutney Marys (delicious) and then dancing! Here's me looking slightly tipsy!!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a fab week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, I love your nails.
I've been dying for that colour but thought that with my short and roundish nails it wouldn't suit...

Now I'll have to try as it looks so lovely in yours. At least I think it does because for moments I was distracted by the beautiful ring LOL

Have a fabulous week too.
Love,
T

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Looks like you've had a fun week! Love the tipsy photo!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

LOVE that tipsy pic of you (and the dress!) xx

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Love those tights...and that ring!! And tipsy is a cute look for you! :)