January 24, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Another week already! It's come around so quickly this week. Here's what I got up to!

We are really enjoying our new coffee machine that I bought H2B for Christmas, it makes great coffee, and it means we get to use our cute espresso cups that have been in the cupboard ages!! They are such fun colours!

A Chi Chi Affair

Slighting slipping from the new year health kick - we enjoyed yummy burgers at Byron!

A Chi Chi Affair

And my favourite buy of the week was this Kate Spade phone case! Its so graphic and fun and I love it!

A Chi Chi Affair!

Have a lovely week everyone!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love all three, hun! Did you finally get to one of the KS stores?! xx

Adam & Rosie said...

J & Adam are kindred spirits - Adam worships his coffee machine! Your espresso cups reminded me of a certain Christmas present from a certain ex-boyfriend - remember?!

Love the phone case!

Linda said...

Great coffee machine. We have a Jura, in which we love. Those burgers look mighty yummy.
Congrats on you upcoming wedding.
I am helping my cousin plan her daughter's wedding. Stop by and say hello.
I just become your newest follower.

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Yes! Love the KS phone case. Cute espresso cups!