January 17, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone! Here are my Tuesday Tales for this week!

Delicious breakfast of eggs, pancetta and coffee in Carluccios! on Saturday morning.


A Chi Chi Affair

 Treated myself to some new cleanser and lip balm as part of my new skin care regime!


A Chi Chi Affair

I passed this stunning building which is actually a restaurant in London while on the way to Tottenham Court Road on Sunday.  You cant quite see from the picture but there is a stunning flower stall just inside the entrance. The flowers looked so beautiful.

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Emma said...

I've been using that cleanser since my mum bought it for me at Christmas - it's making my face beautifully soft, which is something of a miracle at this time of year!

Prettiest Hobo said...

I LOVE carluccio's! Om nom breakie looks amazing x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Your breakfast looks so lovely! Can't wait to see you later! xx