January 10, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Phew the first week back at work after the holidays was a long one so I was glad to have a relaxing weekend!  Here's what I got up to!

My darling nephew turned 2 and I loved the robot card I bought him from Paperchase. It was so sparkly! Isn't is cute?

A Chi Chi Affair

Took a moment to go bowling with the family! It was actually very fun despite me coming last ! Boo!


A Chi Chi Affair

I bought some lovely flowers and decided to have a go at flower arranging using this tutorial  I was actually very pleased with my efforts and made this mini bouquet to give to my friend Gemma when we went over for dinner on Saturday night.

A Chi Chi Affair

Hope you had a good week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Love the bouquet - clever you! x

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Looks like a fun weekend! And I love that bridal shower in the last post!!! My post today is a craft using Scrabble tiles too! :)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Your flower arranging is really good, hun! Bowling looks like fun, too! xx

engraved cufflinks said...

you have a great website, really fun and colourful, keep up the good work.