January 04, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week on Wednesday!

Okay well I was clearly having a bit of a blonde moment yesterday as I posted Wedding Wednesday on Tuesday! I think I was thinking about my healthy eating plan so much that I couldn't wait to get started!!

Anyway rather belatedly here are my Tuesday Tales which shows what I got up to over the Christmas holidays! To be honest we did a whole lot of relaxing, seeing family and watching Christmas films so there isn't any too exciting so share with you but I hope you like the pictures.

My lovely mum made me my annual Christmas cake and I iced it and found these cute decorations for the top! I was really pleased with how it turned out.

A Chi Chi Affair


We're still decorating the bedroom and its now been plastered so we are well on the way! More news soon!


A Chi Chi Affair

A trip to ikea to get inspiration for the new bedroom! Here's me enjoying some meatballs!

A Chi Chi Affair

We went ice skating with the family at Hampton Court Palace. It's such a beautiful setting!

A Chi Chi Affair

We enjoyed new year with great friends!


A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The cake looks brill - excellent job, Hun! I need a full update on the bedroom developments ASAP! xx