January 02, 2012

Happy New Year! A sneak peak into my christmas pressies!

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great Christmas! Mine was wonderful, lots of spending time with family, eating, drinking and relaxing!  But I'm so pleased to be back - I've missed you all!

I thought I would share with you what I received from my friends and family this year!


A Chi Chi Affair
1. Michael Kors Hamilton Bag www.mywardrobe.com  2. Orla Kiely mugs  www.orlakiely.com
3. Darphin moisteriser www.spacenk.co.uk 4. Baies Diptyque candle. www.spacenk.co.uk
5. Lorraine Pascale Home Cooking made easy: www.amazon.co.uk 6. Nars Super Orgasm Blush: www.spacenk.co.uk  7. Slippers: http://www.accessorize.com 8.  Washbags: www.tedbaker.com

As you can see I clearly must have been a good girl this year as I received some absolutely lovely presents! My favourite has to be the Michael Kors bag though - Its so gorgeous!! Thank you H2B!

I also thought I would share with you a few shots of my Christmas table - I actually cooked Christmas dinner this year for H2B's family. Eight people and three little ones!  It turned out well apart from the turkey taking 30 mins longer than planned...  Ah well!  We had to hire in two small extra tables and three chairs hence the mismatched look!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
Do share with me your christmas presents!

See you tomorrow

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

normalityandme said...

What a gorgeous bag! Lucky thing, looks like you had a goodun' and Happy New Year to you too xx

Cupcake Couture said...

Wow - such lovely goodies! Lucky gal you are :-) x

Teresa said...

Wonderful pics. Thank you for sharing!

Your H2B is a keeper. What a taste ;). You go girl. His family also look precious and kind. You GO, Girl!!!


Happy New Year, Rachie!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

OK, first off all - great job with the table, hun! Love that shot of you stood by it... so Martha Stewart! ;)

Alos, the bag?! Boy did good! Also, is the cookery book any good? Never bought one of hers so not sure! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oooh your pressies are BRILLIANT!! What a fantastic bag, so jealous :)

Your table looks fab but even better with loads of people around it that are obviously very much enjoying it - and that's what Christmas is all about! We had 12 over during the day and I cooked dinner for 6 and after everyone had left, as absolutely chaotic as it all was, having that madness and then the quiet was actually kinda nice :) xxx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i love your home Rachie!! so pretty! and lovely gifts!! happy New year lovely!!!