January 05, 2012

Getting Organised - Free Printables!

January is such a great time to get organised and have a clear out! I've already sorted out some of my clothes and jewellery, junked some old magazines and I intend to tackle a pile of papers in our study this weekend! What is it about the start of the year that makes you want to have a clear out?

Anyway with this in mind I was browsing the South African based The Pretty Blog which is full of all kinds of wedding pretty but also great lifestyle inspiration! And I came across these lovely calenders which are just so lovely and well designed and there is a free template for you to download! Isn't it gorgeous? I love the colours and it would be cute to use both at home and at work I think. There are also some great box labels and folder labels too.

The Pretty Blog

Do hop on over here to download these

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Thanks for the source! Great find! I looking for a free printable calendar earlier this week!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You know me - always love a free printable!