January 27, 2012

Friday Home: Lavender Shortbread

Now Fridays are all about Friday Home I didn't want to totally neglect recipes as I really enjoy cooking and looking for inspiration. I came across these Lavender Shortbread on the lovely blog Forgiving Martha by Leah at Freutcake and I'm definitely going to try this one. They would make a beautiful hostess gift or would be perfect accompaniment to a pannacotta or white chocolate mouse for a dinner party. They are easy to make too!

Click over to Forgiving Martha for the full recipe. And if you are looking for culinary lavender I found some on Amazon here

Forgiving Martha

Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

How funny- this is the second time in two days that I've heard about that blog!! I'd never heard of it before and then all of a sudden TWICE!!

I think it's the heavens trying to tell me to eat more biscuits...whaddaya say?!!

Sarah

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

mmm... those sound delish! Going to check out the blog!