December 05, 2011

Whats going on at my house!

Hi all!

As there has been so much going on recently I thought I write a little post sharing it with you...  I hope you enjoy seeing a little peak into my life!

First up our front door has had a little bit of a makeover with this bargain doormat from H&M. It looks so graphic and bold against our black door. The lanterns are quite a new addition too!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

I've talked about the dinner party I hosted for my good friend Will from Bright Bazaar and I used some pomegranates to give some colour to the table. I was really pleased with how it turned out. These would be lovely to use on your Christmas table!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Look what is happening in our house.... Finally we are decorating the master bedroom. Seriously I know this picture makes the bedroom look like a dungeon but I am hoping its going to be serene and beautiful when its done!

A Chi Chi Affair

And this is one of my inspiration pictures - Lets hope the finished result is as nice as this!!

Dulux

Hope you enjoyed Monday's look into my life!

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

Lovely and Inspiring!
Your bedroom will turn, I'm sure, in what you're looking for.

Wishing you a Happy Week,
Teresa

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

First, you have fabulous taste in doormats ;)

Second, your table looks so cute, I love the pomegranates - Such a gorgeous burst of colour! How lucky Will is to have enjoyed it in person :) (side note: Is it weird that I'm getting SO EXCITED about setting my Christmas table? To the point I may actually 'pre-set' it up just so I can post about it in my blog. I know I'm sad but I love a beautiful table setting!)

Third, it always looks worse before it looks better! I don't know if you remember what my kitchen looked like when we removed the ceiling! Promise it makes the 'after' pics look so much better. Your inspiration bedroom is gorgeous - I have a total love of grey walls!

xxx

Bex said...

Ha, that's so funny I was thinking the exact same mad thoughts Red about the Christmas table setting!! ;)

Love the inspiration pic, grey definitely seems to be the in colour in blog-land at the moment! Excited to see the finished result! Love your front door 'look' too! :)

Bex

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Loving your H&M Home buy! So fun and affordable! P.S. I was lucky to enjoy your fab dinner party! :) xx

Adam & Rosie said...

Love these posts where we can have a nose around your house - makes me feel like I'm there with you! Doormat is fab, table-setting so stylish and I can't wait to see your finished bedroom... I know already that it's going to be just perfect xxx