December 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Florist booked!

I made one of the key decisions for the wedding this week  I have finally booked our florist and I couldn't be happier with our choice! After much deliberation I have chosen Hayford and Rhodes

Hayford & Rhodes is London’s oldest family florist with a rich history of designing decadent wedding flowers. Previously William Hayford, the business is over eighty years old and is now in the capable hands of three sisters – Amy, Laura and Joanna Rhodes. When I read this I did think it was a sign as I am one of three sisters too :-)

As soon as I met Charlotte the wedding planner, she immediately put me at ease and talked through all the flower options. She seemed almost as excited as me and her passion for flowers and flower knowledge really shone through which just made me so excited. It was definitely one of my favourite wedding meetings and I'm so grateful to Charlotte for making this part of my planning so lovely. She then prepared me a really detailed document which included all my ideas and mood boards and gave suggestions. There were some lovely options!



I thought I would share with you a couple of their floral displays, Their style is so pretty and feminine but also really modern! I love it!

Hayford and Rhodes


Hayford and Rhodes

Another decision made!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

OOOh I love these! Well done on finding a good one! Cant wait to see all the beautiful flowers! xxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love how everything is coming together! Can't believe it's nearly been a year since J proposed! xx