December 13, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!

Its been a busy week as ever with lots of festive gatherings! Here are my Tuesday Tales...

While shopping in London town I couldn't resist snapping the Oxford Street Christmas lights - Just Stunning and so festive! The bus came along at exactly the right moment to make it extra British ;-)

A Chi Chi Affair

We had our Christmas party here and I spied this stunning vintage bar cart! I want one for our living room - so glamorous!

A Chi Chi Affair

While in Bristol visiting friends on the weekend we stayed at this lovely B&B. Check out the wide sweeping staircase! I want one!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Loving the sweeping staircase in the B&B hun! So lovely seeing you last night, hope it wasn't too much of a mission to haul that bag home! ;) xx