December 06, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Can you believe we are now in December? Its come round so quickly! Only three weeks until Christmas!!!

Here is what I have been up to this week!

I took this gorgeous picture of St Paul's Cathedral peaking through the trees as we went to have a chat with the vicar who is marrying us next year. Its such an iconic building.

A Chi Chi Affair

We ate at one of my fave restaurants Wahaca, I love the spray painted polka dots on the walls. So vibrant!

A Chi Chi Affair

I was so pleased to win these free knickers from Coco Ribbon - what a great freebie! I've saving these for my honeymoon!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Bet you had such a lovely meal at Wahaca! It's going to be next summer and your wedding day before you know it! So exciting! xx

Victoria said...

free pants! cool! x

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Will is so right, its going to be here in no time!! Exciting!!
I love taking pictures of St Paul's! and used to LOVE LOVE LOVE coco ribbon, glad they reopened online

Adam & Rosie said...

Do you remember when we went to carols at St Paul's no doubt followed by cocktails afterwards?! Miss you sweetie xxx