December 22, 2011

My Christmas Decorations Home Tour

Well as promised I thought I would show you round my slightly mismatched Christmas decorations!! I love decorating the house for Christmas but please excuse some of my rooms as they are not yet to my taste (hello living room!)

First up this is my mantelpiece in the living room. I bought the over sized baubles and the heart from Next and I love that they are so glittery! My hyacinth in the gold square vase was a gift from my friend Will.


A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

The main feature in the living room is the Christmas tree. We always get a real one and this years is unintentionally bigger than usual! It smells so lovely!  We do need a few more fairy lights but here it is in all its glory!

A Chi Chi Affair

And here are a few of my favourite decorations. The golden bear and the wooden reindeer - both from House of Fraser and new this year.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

 Next onto the more contemporary decorations in the kitchen. Our advent sticker tree is by Cox and Cox (Please excuse the horrible door)

A Chi Chi Affair

A few more on the fireplace in the kitchen. The white raffia tree is new for this year from TK Maxx, and the other decorations are from last year, the red tree from Paperchase and the white "Let it snow" banner from Etsy.

A Chi Chi Affair
Hope you enjoyed my tour!

Happy Christmas all!

Rachie xo

PS: I'm also showing off my decorations on Florence Finds if you fancy a look


11 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks for the tour, hun! Love the banner from Etsy and the birdcage filled with baubles is fun! Plus, your tree is bulging with presses underneath! ;) xx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

what a wonderful house you have Rachie, and you ave done a beautiful job decorating it!

christine, just bella said...

Everything looks awesome, Rachie! I love your tree, it looks so plump and full!

Amanda said...

You have some wonderful decorations Rachie and created a really beautifully decorated home for Christmas x

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oh thank you for the grand tour - it's all so lovely and cozy! Love the little bear decoration too - it's ace!!

Have a fabulous Christmas my dear! xxx

Melanie said...

Thanks for the tour, Rachie! It all looks beautiful - I love the sequin baubles on the mantel!

Have a wonderful Christmas :) xx

Meera @ firstsense said...

Your home looks wonderfully festive, beautifully decorated!

Meera xx

Anonymous said...

nice idea, thanks for sharing

our websites are
徵信社 and 櫻桃

very welcome to see us

Teresa said...

Lovely and so You.

Mery and Blessed Christmas!

Teresa

Alejamuel Sultz said...

Christmas is definitely the best time to share! Good thing you provided your followers a tour of your decorated house… You had probably felt good celebrating with all of these decors. I love the lights on your Christmas tree. Do you change 'em every season?

Baby Joe said...

Really nice decoration. You home should have looked really lovely during the Christmas holidays.