December 20, 2011

Festive Tuesday Tales from the week!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to festive tales from the week! I just love this time of year!!

First up I started the week attending the lovely London Bloggers meet up arranged by the gorgeous Helena from A Diary of Lovely and beautiful Lauren from Aspiring Kennedy! It was such a great party - I met some lovely ladies and chatted to my good friend Will from Bright Bazaar so all in all a fab time was had! And we received these goodie bags!  I particularly loved the decoration from Button mad supporting women in South Africa - its is proudly adorning my Christmas tree. Thanks ladies.


A Chi Chi Affair

Next we finally purchased our Christmas tree which you can see on Thursday when I  guide you through the decorations in my home. Here it is being packed.  Its a beauty this year, bigger than usual and quite majestic!

A Chi Chi Affair

Finally the highlight of the week was taking my sister and husband to show them our wedding venue and to have dinner. I'll chat about this more tomorrow but it was great to show them where we are getting married and also to enjoy a delicious Christmas dinner!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a festive peaceful week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Helen Elliott said...

It was DEF the highlight of my week too - still thinking about that gorgeous mocktail! xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Such a great post in this series, hun. Great to see you last week and I am SO excited to see your Christmas decorations! xx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

aaaw so cute, thanks Rachie, glad you had a nice time and really lovely finally meeting you! We should arrange again in the new year!!
What a beautiful tree!!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Sounds like a fabulous meet-up! Can't wait to see your tree! I wish I had a real tree!