December 23, 2011

Fantastic Friday Christmas Food: Santa Hat Brownies

Well this is actually the last post of the year as I'm having a little blogging break over Christmas to enjoy some chill out time with the family! I want to thank you ALL for stopping by my little blog this year. I'm still really enjoying blogging and there is so much n the horizon next year I cant wait to share that with you so keep reading!

In the meantime I thought I would end the year with this fabulous recipe from my bestie Rosie in Australia. Even though she just had a baby seven weeks ago (the gorgeous Tate) she still found time to make these really cute Santa hat brownies for her mothers group! Super Mum or what eh??

She found the recipe here so do go over and take a look.

And this is how they turned out...

Photo by Rosie c/o A Chi Chi Affair

Aren't they fabulous? They would be so great for a holiday party!

Wishing you all an amazing Christmas and a fun-filled and peaceful New Year. See you on the 2nd Jan!

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Meera @ firstsense said...

These are SO cute! Have a wonderful, fun and happy Christmas and New Year, my lovely!

Meera xx

Melanie said...

Brilliant idea! I was just thinking about little treats to bake for Christmas, and these are perfect to be added to the list!

Have a wonderful Christmas xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oooh I'd pinned these brownies just recently - they are SO CUTE!

Hope you have a fabulous Christmas darling!! xxx

Adam & Rosie said...

Awww thanks for featuring my slightly unruly Santa Hats! xxx

Anonymous said...

nice idea, thanks for sharing...