December 08, 2011

DIY Holiday Garlands


Have you got your Christmas decorations up yet? If not then I have got some really great DIY options brought to you by the ever fabulous Hank and Hunt via The Sweetest Occasion.

I love these ones made from doilies - they are so pretty if you are going for quite a natural rustic theme and so simple to make too! They would look great against white walls!

Hank and Hunt via The Sweetest Occasion

Hank and Hunt via The Sweetest Occasion

I also completely love this pipe cleaner option, super quick to do and they look so modern! Try alternating silver and white or red and white according to your Christmas theme. This would also be a lovely activity with the little ones!

Hank and Hunt via The Sweetest Occasion

For loads more ideas click over to The Sweetest Occasion here.

Have you made any of your decorations this year?

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I keep meaning to make some Holiday garlands - thanks for reminding me! xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

I'm totally pinning those garlands! And ohmygosh...your honeymoon is going to fabulous!!!