December 15, 2011

Cute Christmas Garland ideas and wrapping presents!

I still haven't totally finished decorating the house - I like to do it gradually - adding pieces as I find them.  I thought I would share these Christmas garland ideas as they are so cute!

My faves are the white poms poms threaded on a string and the crocheted red garland!  Ooh I love the popcorn and the ribbon too! Find more ideas at One Charming Party here

One Charming Party

I also came across these really sweet present wrapping idea also from One Charming Party! I love the idea of using a black pen to write on brown paper - you can write anything you like and make it personalised!! Adore the idea of using doilies too!

One Charming Party

Have you wrapped your presents yet?

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love theses ideas - esp. the candy stripe ribbon! xx

Helen Elliott said...

Urgh - I just hate wrapping presents - would pay someone to do it if I had the money! Don't expect much from me this year Rocky!! xx