December 01, 2011

Brilliant Classic meets Natural Christmas Printables

Can you believe its the 1st December!! Happy Advent to all my lovely readers!

I have a real treat for you today. Check out this brilliant free printable set from Ellinee via Celebrations at Home. It has everything you need for your festive stationary and includes gift tags, food tags, gift wrap, invitations and so much more.   I love the natural feel of these and they would co-ordinate perfectly with the brown gift wrap I plan for this years presents!



Do let me know if you plan to use these! Only 25 days to go until The Big Day!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: You find such good printables! xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

What great printables!!! I think I'll use a few of these since I planned on brown craft paper for a lot of my gifts this year! Thanks Rachie!!!