November 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Wedding Hair

I think I posted about hair in the early days of getting engaged but because the time is now getting closer I've been giving it much more thought. My hairdresser has also moved to a very lovely new salon and I paid them a visit last week. It was so nice to chat all things wedding in a more relaxing environment.

So here are my thoughts so far. I'm definitely wearing a veil and I think I'll be wearing my hair down or at least in a relaxed loose style.   I have a fringe so I definitely want to incorporate that too.

Here are some of my inspiration pictures so far!

Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest

What do you think? Hair up or down?  It would be great to know your thoughts...

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I kinda like down, it looks softer. Cheryl's hair is very pretty here! xx

Teresa said...

First or last.
I know I'm not very helpful but both would suit you very well. I like the princely touch of the first (and the thin and sparkly tiara among the hair) and I just love the last one if you opt for a different do, than your usual, for your special day.

There's still something natural in the last one to not have you wondering, in 30 years, what was I thinking to wear this.

I told I wasn't going to be very helpful ahahahahah. You're on your beautiful and chi-chi own with me.

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Down with big loose curls has my vote! Very feminine and natural :)

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I love the first one!

Amanda said...

I love #2, soft waves with a veil is really pretty. I had my hair similar to this back when I got married. I wanted my hair to look like 'me' and so other than a veil being secured in my hair, I literally washed it and let it dry naturally.