November 30, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Perfume!

With Christmas coming up I have been spying a lot of new perfume launches recently and it made me think about what kind of fragrance I would like to wear for my wedding. I know I would like to wear a more boutique fragrance rather than a mainstream one so I thought I would share with you the ones I am considering...

This Jo Loves Fragrance is by the lady behind the Jo Malone brand so I know it will be lovely. I'm particularly taken with the Orange Tulle flavour as its meant to be fun and flirty and a very feminine scent.



joloves.com

I love Diptyque Candles so have been dying to try the perfumes for ages. I think I would love this Philosykos scent which is meant to be fresh and sensual.

http://www.diptyqueparis.co.uk/


Finally I am also dying to try the Miller Harris Brand. They always have these products in my favourite range of hotels so I  know they are lovely. This Coeur_d'ete scent is meant to be a gentle and blossoming fragrance.

Miller Harris

I'll report back soon!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Helen Elliott said...

I absolutely loved having my own fragrance just for the day - all my necklaces and bits and bobs still smell of Channel even now! I've only worn it once once since and it was so evocative.

I even went once step further and bought a honeymoon fragrance too - which actually evokes more memories, Whenever I wear it now, I'm literally back on that beach in Thailand - its just so lovely!

xx

Prettiest Hobo said...

Such a good idea to have a wedding fragrance Rachie as Helen says, for the memories!
I really want to try Miller Harris too... great minds think alike! xxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Go for it hun. you'll be saving money with the Pizza Express pizzas so you can afford to indulge elsewhere... ;) xx