November 29, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!

I've been out and about lots this week - Here are my Tuesday Tales!

The Mr and I went to see Legally Blonde at The Savoy Theatre. It was sooo much fun! Such an uplifting show and great songs too. Do go and see it if you get a chance.

A Chi Chi Affair

Met a good friend at The South bank. I loved the way The Royal Festival hall was lit up for Christmas. It looked so pretty!

A Chi Chi Affair

My good friend Will came to dinner on Saturday and I bought these pretty flowers that I arranged in my mirror cube vase.  I liked the contrast of the roses and the thistles.

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a fab week!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You were the perfect hostess, hun! The flower arrangement was so pretty! xx

Adam & Rosie said...

Stunning flowers!