November 22, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the week!

Hi everyone!

This past week has been a quiet one actually, I went down with a bit of cold earlier in the week so was feeling a bit under the weather. All better now though! Here are my Tuesday tales...

As promised I managed to make the flapjacks from this post on Friday. They were really delicious and I've got loads left over! ;-)

A Chi Chi Affair

We also went out for a lovely roast at the pub on Sunday. It was the best one I have had in ages. Roast Pork and Yorkshire pudding - Yum!

A Chi Chi Affair

And just so this post isnt just all about food!  Here is a picture of me stripping wallpaper in our master bedroom. Such a big and messy job but hopefully we'll finish it soon so we can get painting!

A Chi Chi Affair

Hope you all have lovely weeks!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Man, wallpaper stripping is such a task, right! Looks like you have it in hand, though. Glad you are feeling better! So looking forward to the weekend! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oh stripping wallpaper is a HORRIBLE job! I don't envy you the task!

Sorry to hear you are poorly, hope you're feeling 100% soon hun :) x

Sandy a la Mode said...

yum!! the food looks amazing!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Hahaha... stripping wallpaper is the worst! But it will be so worth it!