November 15, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!

Its been such a busy week and it feels like Christmas is fast approaching! I need to start Christmas shopping! Eek!

Here are my Tuesday tales...

Had a shopping break on the weekend at one of my fave cafes and devoured this delicious dessert. It was yummy!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Spied these lovely cushions in Laura Ashley. Love the London scene.

A Chi Chi Affair

Purchased this new washing basket from H&M home in an attempt to make doing the washing more stylish!!

A Chi Chi Affair

Hope you have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my, that dessert looks so scrumptious!! I feel like Christmas is only around the corner too - I definitely need to get onto my gift shopping. Love that London cushion x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I have about five of those Standard Goods bags from H&M - we use them for storage at the top of the kitchen!

P.S. Haven't bought a single pressie yet - eeeeek! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I was trying to be all clever and buy things in advance but I'm probably only about 1/4 of the way there! Ack!

I love the bag from H&M (and I love Will's idea of using them in the kitchen - that's inspired!) I'm really surprised that while everything is so inexpensive there, it's pretty decent quality for the money. Win win :)

Thanks for the lovely comments on my dining room (yes vintage but not shabby chic does make sense lol) and hope you are having a fabulous week darlin!

xxx

PS You are so stinkin cute! :)

Rebecca@FlorenceFinds said...

Love those bags!

*off to have a snoop around...*

Xo

rita said...

Louis speedy handbags that are truly elegant and chic. Tejal’s collection of designer handbags features the finest workmanship, traditional styles, and has a striking trendy look which could be an ideal accessory for day and night. This well designed bag has plenty of room and can also be designed as per your requirement. These Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bags can also be specially designed to match that special Louis Speedy 30to give to give that extra sense of exclusivity to the whole outfit.