November 08, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi all!

Here's what interested me this week in my Tuesday Tales :-)

I loved this old war time sign in London Bridge. Can you imagine what it must have been like to live through war time/. I definitely want to visit the Britain at War Experience. I must get round to it!

A Chi Chi Affair

It must be nearly Christmas as I had my first gingerbread latte! Yum!

A Chi Chi Affair

I purchased these white bird bookends - I know they are a bit kitch but I totally love them! So pleased I found them!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a happy week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Drinking a coffee out of a Starbucks red cup as I type! xx

Igor Josifovic said...

Gingerbread latte - you're killing me:-))) I have to run to Starbucks tomorrow:-) cheers, igor xoxo

Teresa said...

Those red cups coffee must be a... well, a MUST as everyone here and there is talking about it ahahah.

I love your bookends :romantic:

A great week to you too Sweet Girl!

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I've got a replication 'Air Raid Shelter' sign over the door to the cellar in my dining room ;) Love it.

And way ahead on the Gingerbread latte's - it's really bundle up time when those hit. And they are GORGEOUS.

Oooh like the little birds too! So cute!! xx