November 01, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!

Happy Tuesday! Here are my tales this week...

We've been having some absolutely beautiful Autumn weather recently. I took this picture down the road from my house. I love how the leaves are turning. So pretty against the blue sky!

A Chi Chi Affair

I used brown wrapping paper, string and a yellow bow to wrap this present for a good friend.

A Chi Chi Affair

I went for drinks at a very lovely bar called The Drift this week. I loved their table decor of herbs wrapped in newspaper. Simple but effective!

A Chi Chi Affair

What have you been up to this week?

Rachie xo

PS: Its my darling little sisters birthday today - Happy Birthday! Love you very much xxxx

3 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks! Looking forward to your Halloween party on the weekend! xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That tree is beautiful, hun! xx

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Your brown and yellow looks so great together!