November 11, 2011

Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn

I'm not sure if I have shared this before but I am a big fan of popcorn! Its only in the last few years I have really got into it but I always keep the microwave sweet version in the cupboard for emergencies. I've been know (quite often!) to eat a whole bowl in one session!

For the Halloween soiree last week I bought some Sour cream and Jalapeno flavoured popcorn that I had never tried before and it was so delicious it got me thinking of other flavours so I hunted out another recipe that I thought I would share with you. Hope you like it!

This one for Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn by the lovely Sassy Suppers Blog looks so yummy so do click over to get the recipe.   It would also be lovely as a topping for ice cream perhaps!

Sassy Suppers

Happy Weekend All

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Oh crimes! Get you and T together and you can wax lyrical about popcorn - he is a slave to the stuff! Eats a whole bowl before credits have finished sometimes! ;) Have a fab weekend, hun. xx

Teresa said...

Sweet!
Happy Weeky to you too, Rachie.

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oooh YUM! May have to try that one! Have a great weekend darlin xx

ms.composure said...

oooh my! that looks very very good!!


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com