November 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday Food: Skinny Choc Chip Cherry Flapjacks

I was thinking the other day that I haven't had any flapjacks in ages! My mum used to make them all the time when we were little and they were a school lunchbox staple. I like my flapjacks quite crunchy and the ones you buy are always a bit stodgy and just not the same as home made ones.

So while searching for a recipe I came across this lovely one for Skinny Chocolate Chip Cherry Flapjacks by Red Online. I thought the fact that they are skinny is an extra bonus as it means they are (sort of!) healthy! They also contain apricots too!

I'll definitely be making these on the weekend - They are perfect to share with friends and I thought they would be a lovely thanksgiving or Christmas gift wrapped in brown paper and tied with a red ribbon.

Red Online

Click here for the recipe and loads of other lovely recipes too!

Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Healthy or not these look too good to pass up! Have a fab weekend, hun! xx