November 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday Food: Ginger Champagne Sparkle

I love cocktails - I'm much more a a cocktail fan than a wine fan and I love mixing my drinks. This lovely recipe for Ginger Champagne Sparkle is just up my street and its also a gives a touch of winter to your bubbles which would be lovely for Thanksgiving or Christmas!  Click her for the recipe that I found on Style Me Pretty.

Its simple to make too and you can store the syrup in the fridge for a month so could make now in time for Christmas!

Martha Stewart

Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This sounds amazing, too bad I can't drink champers :( booooo. Maybe I could adapt it for standard vino?! ;) xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oooh that sounds lovely! My OH loves ginger, bet he'd like these :)

We've been experimenting lately with cocktails, adding to our bar cart (well, you can't have a bar cart and nothing on it, can ya) so I'm going to have to add this to our list of must-tries :) Hope you are having a gorgeous weekend! xxx

Anonymous said...

nice idea, thanks for sharing

our websites are
徵信 and 櫻桃

very welcome to see us