November 28, 2011

Autumn Wedding Styled Shoot

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday! I love this Autumn Wedding Styled Shoot. I think the colours are so lovely for this time of year. You don't see yellow and purple together very often but surprisingly it just works so well for Autumn as it looks really cosy together.

My favourite details here are all the natural textures, the wool wrapped around the flower vases looks so chic. I love the cinnamon stickers on top of the hot mulled wine too. I think I might try and incorporate this into  my Christmas decor.

Grey Likes Wedding

Grey Likes Wedding

Grey Likes Wedding

Grey Likes Wedding

Click over to Grey Likes Weddings for more pictures.

What do you think of the purple and yellow colour scheme?

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The yellow and blue combo looks fab on the 'fall in love' sign! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oh my god, I LOVE this colour combination! I'm partial to mustard yellow but combined with the navy and plum is just gorgeous.

Swoon! xxx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

that wedding is so lovely, I never get invited to events like that! love it all