October 05, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Getting Organised

I'm an organised girl at heart - I cant help it! :-)  For the wedding planning I've mainly kept things on my laptop so far but I found that I am now accumulating quite a few letters and bits of paper so I decided to invest in a box to put it all in!

I've actually been searching for one for a few weeks and I couldn't find anything quite right until I came across this one in TK Maxx. Its a great size and really sturdy and cute too!

A Chi Chi Affair

I've also invested in a small planner. I'm actually doing most things on email and on my iPhone but I do want to write a few things down to remind me of the planning in the future. I bought this cute pink one by Peggy Porchen from Amazon which has lots of places to write things down and some useful pockets!

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo