October 26, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - All about the flowers!

I know I have talked lots about flowers but I have been meeting a number of florists over the past few weeks so I thought I would share where I have got to!

I have narrowed down my favourite flowers and they are:

Peonies
Garden Roses
Hydrangea
Anenomes
Ranunculas

All of these flowers are to be included in varying shades and colours!

I have been taking this flower moodboard to the florists.

A Chi Chi Affair

I especially love the black and white tied details and the fluffy hand tied shape. We are also thinking of including mini protea buttonholes for the men if we can get them!

Do you like the moodboard?

Rachie xo

PS: I've been guesting over at Florence Finds - Do take a look here!

13 lovely comments:

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I am so in love with the black and white in combination with the soft colours of the flowers.

Fabulous!!

PS Thanks for the intro to Florence Finds - what a brilliant site!

kates said...

Hey Rachie,

Gorgeous moodboard! I particularly love the image of the bouquet in the centre of it.

I also love peonies - unfortunately they weren't in season for my wedding :-( But I had some David Austin roses in my bouquet which look a bit like them, so all was okay!!

Hydrangeas are also gorgeous - perfect for filling out bouquets and they look nice and fluffy!

xoxo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the idea of the plinths with the foliage tumbling down the sides - so soft, organic and natural feeling. Great mood board, hun! xx

sarah{thegreendandelion} said...

oh wow, beautiful! i love what you've got go'in on!

Amanda said...

I love every flower you have mentioned :) Everything is going to be so beautiful on your special day with your lovely taste! x

Obat Herbal ISPA said...

very good article, I am very happy to be able to visit this website.. pengobatan infeksi saluran pernafasan secara alami by Obat Herbal ISPA

Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis said...

nice post
pengobatan amandel secara alami tanpa harus melakukan operasi by Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis

Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut said...

great post
Ace Maxs obat herbal untuk mengatasi vertigo secara alami tanpa efek samping Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut

Obat Herbal Glaukoma said...

pengobatan penyakit mata atau glaukoma secara alami 100% aman tanpa efek samping.. Obat Herbal Glaukoma

Obat Herbal Tulang keropos said...

thanks for info, very interesting and useful.. i agree and i like this..
nice post by Obat Herbal Tulang Keropos

Obat Herbal Disentri said...

cara mengatasi penyakit disentri secara alami tanpa efek samping.. Obat Herbal Disentri

Obat Herbal Fistula Ani said...

Obat Herbal Kanker Kandung Kemih
Obat Herbal Fistula Ani
Obat Herbal Varises
GLOW Enhanz
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus
Obat Herbal Sipilis
Obat Herbal Alzheimer
Obat Herbal Epilepsi
Obat Herbal Pasca Stroke Berat
Obat Herbal Kanker Hati
Obat Herbal Kanker Pankreas

Obat Herbal Diabetes Melitus Mujarab said...

thank you very much for sharing information
very useful ..

Obat Herbal Diabetes Melitus Mujarab
Obat Herbal Klep Jantung Bocor Pada Bayi
Obat Herbal Pembuluh Darah Pecah Ampuh
Obat Herbal Thalasemia Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Syaraf Kejepit Ampuh
Obat Herbal Selulit Ampuh
Obat Herbal Demam Berdarah Mujarab
Obat Herbal Diabetes Insipidus
Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut
Obat Herbal Bopeng Di Wajah
Obat Herbal Tipes Mujarab