October 18, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi all!

I've had such a lovely week! Here is what I got up to...

A very exciting day on Saturday and you can see tomorrow on Wedding Wednesday what I got up to...      :-)  The afternoon culminated in a delicious afternoon tea at Cannizaro House. Look at the delicious treats that we ate! The scones were particularly yummy!

A Chi Chi Affair

The dining room where the afternoon tea was served was so striking! I especially liked the red walls and all the contemporary art on the walls

A Chi Chi Affair

It was a lovely Autumn day on Sunday so H2B took the opportunity to do some clearing in the garden! Look how hard he worked!!

A Chi Chi Affair

The trees are turning in the garden. I love Autumn - its so pretty!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a happy week!

Rachie xo