October 17, 2011

I am really excited about Halloween this year as we are having a little Halloween/Fireworks party at our house. Its only a small affair - just a little gathering mainly for the numerous nephews and friends little ones, and just an excuse to have a bit of get together really!

Anyway I've been having a think about Halloween decor and have decided I like the more rustic Halloween style just like this little Halloween dessert table below. I love the pumpkins spray painted white and the black and the white cakes with the rustic orange ribbon tied around the bottom all set against the woodland brown tablecloth So much inspiration here!

The Sweetest Occasion 

The Sweetest Occasion 

The Sweetest Occasion 

The Sweetest Occasion 

The Sweetest Occasion 

Click over to The Sweetest Occasion for more pictures.

I cant wait to show you how the party goes in a few weeks!

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Gemma said...

I can't wait to see how you go - I think you're so right about the more rustic palette, in Asda yesterday all their stuff was bright yellow, green and purple and it looked horribly artificial. And I'll never be trusted with fireworks ;)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Rustic, dark and dramatic is how I think Halloween decor should be! I think you're gonna like the first Tablescape 101 post later this week! ;) xx

Helen Elliott said...

I'm gutted to be missing this celebration! :-(

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

The cakes are over the top adorable. What cute little ghosts. That is a really nice looking Halloween party. I like that it is pretty - not scary!

Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus said...

its very good,, i like this
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus
Obat Herbal Ispa
Obat Herbal Fistula Ani
Obat Herbal Tulang Keropos Ampuh
Obat Herbal Kanker Kandung Kemih
Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis
Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut
Obat Herbal Glaukoma
Obat Herbal Disentri
Obat Herbal Varises
GLOW Enhanz
Obat Herbal Sipilis
Obat Herbal Alzheimer
Obat Herbal Epilepsi
Obat Herbal Pasca Stroke Berat
Obat Herbal Kanker Hati
Obat Herbal Kanker Pankreas
Obat Herbal Meningitis