October 06, 2011

DIY Sparkly Tablescape

I had to share this DIY Glitter Sparkly tablescape that I found on Glitter Guide which is one of my fave blogs at the moment. Its such a simple idea and its so effective. I love how it could turn a plain table into something really special. Could you imagine this with silver and gold glitter at Christmas. I think I may have found my Christmas decor !!

Glitterguide.com and Heylook.fi

Glitterguide.com and Heylook.fi

Click here for the full how to!

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

8 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Wasn't this fab?! We totally need to do it fro Christmas! xx

Victoria said...

I really like these x

Lauren said...

How pretty!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Adorable and so girly!

Teresa said...

Oh my, I so need this tip.

I'm having a white and silver Christmas decor this year and this morning I was asking hubby (who is a regular MacGiver) how could I "silver" some glasses to make silver sparkling candle holders.

Thank you!

obat herbal kanker kandung kemih said...

wonderful.. nice
Obat Herbal Kanker Kandung Kemih

obat herbal varises said...

very nice post.
obat herbal varises

obat herbal kanker hati tanpa operasi said...

Obat Herbal Tulang Keropos Ampuh
Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis
Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut
Obat Herbal Glaukoma
Obat Herbal Disentri
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus
Obat Herbal Alzheimer Ampuh
Obat Herbal Epilepsi
Obat Herbal Sipilis
Obat Herbal Pasca Stroke Berat
Obat Herbal Kanker Hati Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal Meningitis
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Faringitis
Pencerah Kulit Wajah
Obat Herbal Bopeng Di Wajah
Obat Herbal Lambung Bengkak
Obat Herbal Batu Empedu Kronis Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal Polip Hidung
Obat Herbal Anemia Akut
Obat Herbal Tumor Jinak
Obat Herbal Cacar Air
Obat Herbal Varikokel
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Besar
Obat Herbal TBC akut
Obat Herbal Keloid Ampuh