October 03, 2011

Bun in the oven baby shower

This baby shower post is dedicated to my bestie Rosie who will very shortly become a mummy! As she lives in Australia I haven't been able to throw her a baby shower so I'm throwing her a virtual one!

This baby shower is from the lovely blog On to baby. If you are a mummy or mummy to be this site is absolutely gorgeous so do go over and have a look as there is some lovely inspiration.

The stationery really stands out for me - I love the grey and white stripe and its so cute how they have carried this theme right throughout the shower. The pretty white table is so fresh looking and I love the brown cardboard boxes and the natural wood cutlery against the white.








For more lovely pics do click here!

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the 'bun in the oven type' and the strawberry drink labels. This is a real goodun! xx

Adam & Rosie said...

I LOVE it - thank you so much for my virtual baby shower! I didn't really have a 'proper' baby shower as I was very conscious of not upsetting a dear friend but I did have a nice afternoon tea & got lots of pressies! X

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Such a beautiful party. That table is really nice in all the white and natural colors. Also, so fun to have the food include buns.

Cool said...

This is one of the best blogs I have ever come across.!!!!

Data Entry Jobs
Rangoli Designs
Mehndi Designs for hands
Free classifieds site
Unlock iphone 4
Work from Home Jobs
Baby shower punch recipes
How to make Diaper Wreath
Engineering Entrance Exams Dates

obat herbal kanker hati tanpa operasi said...

Obat Herbal Ispa
Obat Herbal Tulang Keropos Ampuh
Obat Herbal Kanker Kandung Kemih
Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis
Obat Herbal Vertigo Akut
Obat Herbal Glaukoma
Obat Herbal Disentri
Obat Herbal Varises
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus
Obat Herbal Alzheimer Ampuh
Obat Herbal Epilepsi
Obat Herbal Sipilis
Obat Herbal Pasca Stroke Berat
Obat Herbal Kanker Hati Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal Meningitis
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Faringitis
Pencerah Kulit Wajah
Obat Herbal Bopeng Di Wajah
Obat Herbal Lambung Bengkak
Obat Herbal Batu Empedu Kronis Tanpa Operasi
Obat Herbal Polip Hidung
Obat Herbal Anemia Akut
Obat Herbal Tumor Jinak
Obat Herbal Cacar Air
Obat Herbal Varikokel
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Besar
Obat Herbal TBC akut
Obat Herbal Keloid Ampuh