September 28, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Our Videographer!

One of the very exciting things I've done over the last few weeks for the wedding is to confirm the videographer. My day job dictates that I'm picking about my videography so I wanted to have someone with a style that I really liked. Nothing too cheesy!

I stumbled across Reel Love Films on one of my trawls and I instantly loved their upbeat contemporary style. In fact when you watch their films they instantly convey the happiness in the day which is exactly what I wanted. In addition to this Frances was just so friendly and lovely on email that I'm really looking forward to her shooting our wedding!


Reel Love Films

Another tick off the list!!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

So exciting! I just watched a few films over on their site! So fun. xx