September 07, 2011

Wedding Wednesday! More honeymoon ideas!

We are still undecided about our honeymoon and this week whilst browsing on the fabulous The Honeymoon Project website I came across Bali. We love Asia - we went on one of our best holidays to Thailand a few years ago and it was so relaxing and gorgeous.  I know with the stress of the wedding then we are definitely going to want to relax and Bali does seem to have a mix of gorgeous beaches, as well as culture too...   Oh and I love Asian food!!

Have a look at these beautiful pictures!! I want to go now!!

Pinterest

http://www.globalgrasshopper.com via Pinterest

jetsetter.com via Pinterest

freshome.com via Pinterest

Have you ever been to Bali? Would love to hear what you think!

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Wow - this hotel looks amazing!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Dreamy. I know it's bad because I only went on holiday a few months ago but I am SO eager for a holiday! xx

Emma said...

Ooh, Bali is a great choice! And I think if Thailand was one of your best holidays then this'll definitely be right up your street too. Definitely considering spending some time in the interior (around Ubud, perhaps) as well as on the beach as it's supposed to be gorgeous.
So glad my site was of some inspiration! :)
xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

ooooooh, it looks gorgeous! i've not been, but i'm up for anywhere!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

You must be so excited... I need another honeymoon!

christine, just bella said...

ooooo, dreamy! I've never been but oh would I like to! beaches AND great food? Sounds perfect!