September 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: The Dress


Pinterest

Okay not The Dress! I haven’t completely made up my mind yet but I thought I would share with you where I am so far. I have been dress shopping three times, once with my bestie Rosie in my home town while she was over from Australia, once on my own (to focus!!) and once with my little sister.


They have all been fab actually, the first time I was so excited to try them on I thought I may have made my choice in the first one I tried!! And I tried on such a range of styles which was so much fun, lacy, streamlined, huge! I was also so pleased I was able to share this moment with Rosie as its truly a best friend thing to do and we went to a lovely shop in my home town where I had been eagerly looking through the windows for ages!

The 2nd time I went on my own to a lovely shop and I was truly able to be decisive and visualise what I wanted to look like on the day. I tried on about five dresses and found a really lovely one that may just be it!! EEK!

The third time was with my darling sister and we went to a couple of shops including back to the shop where I had tried on the one I loved. It was great to get her opinion and I was pleased she liked the one that I liked too – there were even tears! Now I have one more try on taking my mum and both my sisters! I’m going to have a last try on of a range of styles and also make sure they also like the one I love! I'll share this with you soon!

Fingers crossed!!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Oh wow! You are WAY more focused than I was! I think I tried on 3 dresses and bought one the first day that I shopped (off the rack no less because I didn't have enough time to order!) Luckily both my mom and sister were with me. Such great memories! Definitely one of the highlights of wedding planning.

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oooh how exciting!! Those dresses in that pic are AH.MAY.ZING.

I'm sure you'll look gorgeous no matter what you choose xxx