September 27, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

I love Tuesday tales as I love sharing with you what I have got up to this week - Hope you're enjoying it too!

Sent this pressie and card to my lovely bestie in Australia as she will be imminently giving birth! - Super Exciting! Hope you love it Rosie Peach 

A Chi Chi Affair

Met my good friend Lauren for an early breakfast catch up! Really enjoyed this yummy cinnamon french toast. Delicious!

A Chi Chi Affair

Finally whilst scouring TK Maxx this weekend I came across these lovely jars which are perfect for a vintage kitchen. Thought they were very stylish and I loved the deep green colour!


A Chi Chi Affair


Have a fab week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Adam & Rosie said...

Ooohhh so excited to receive my pressie - will be keeping an eye on the post box! 35wks tomorrow & my little man seems to be making the most of kicking, punching & wriggling whilst he still has the room to move!! Love you xoxo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Some times you can find a real gem in T K MAXX, right! xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

fun week -- that toast looks divine, and the London Calling card is so cute!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Nice! You wrap a great present... the card is perfect!